Samples with different options, total stars, etc
- Very easy to integrate in your site, see "using the script" area for details.
- Loads and posts new votes without reloading the web page.
- Can be included in any html file type like html, htm, asp, php, etc.
- It saves data automatically in a plain file on server.
- OPTIONALLY it can also save data to a database (you define few variables like database username, password, table name).
- Easy to change stars by replacing the small images.
- Easy to customize looks and colors by editing existent CSS file.
- Can allow users to vote again after X seconds.
- Can also display half stars (or only full stars).
- You can define labels for each star clicked: good, bad, outstanding, etc.
- Easy to translate or change the texts.
- Ratings can also be displayed in read-only mode so users cannot post new votes
- You can set the total number of stars (usually 5 or 10) and can change this at any time without affecting the current vote results.
Using the script:
Unzip the files, upload the ratings folder on your server by FTP.
On the pages where you want ratings to appear insert this code:
rating_id = 'product_1';
Where the value of "rating_id" is an unique item to be rated (article_20, photo_4, product_10, etc).
In background the component uses PHP to save the data, but you don't have to worry about that part.
What you recveive:
After you complete the payment, the product will be delivered to you instantly as download.
If you will have any questions, just contact us.