Pixel Menu XML
As most of the menus at adrianTNT.com, this menu is configured by an external XML file, you can edit the configuration file with a simple text editor like notepad and change the menu buttons text, url to open and other actions.
In addition to opening web pages the menu can also trigger other actions like function inside a flash file, can go to a certain frame inside a flash file, can call a fscommand or it can also load a movie (loadMovie). Default action for the menu is set to open a web page.
Flash program is not needed to use this menu, you will only need flash if you like to make advanced modifications to the menu. Colors, buttons, text, links and other options can be set just by editing the configuration file with a text editor.
Other features of this menu are:
- A menu can be expanded by default and a sub button highlighted (sample in purchased file)
- Button text
- Button URL to open
- URL to open target frame
- Action type (geturl, loadmovie, function, fscommand, gotoandplay, gotoandstop)
- Menu bar width
- Menu bar color
- Menu bar border color
- Buttons rollover color
- Buttons rollover color transparency.
- Text color
- Text color on rollover
- Rollout delay (time to wait before sub menus are hidden back to default)
- Position of each sub menu (left-right), this can be used to move sub menus closer to it's main button.
This is a menu sample with buttons activated by default, this can be used in site so users know where they are in site. Here default_active_main=2 and default_active_sub=2 (counting starts from zero), this is how menu will look like when user is browsing "Support > Help Files":